2′′ 50# and 3.5′′ 90# Welded King Pin for Semi-Trailer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Carton and Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: weld
- Condition: New
- Skid Plate: 8, 10,12 mm
- Series: Welded Series
- Origin: China
- Type: Semi-Trailer
- D-Value: 108, 174 Kn
- Size: 2′′, 3.5′′
- Trademark: Runmax
- HS Code: 87163910
1. The function of the kingpin is to engage the semi-trailer to the fifth wheel.
2. The kingpin is the most critical component used in the load transfer from semi-trailer.
3. The D-value and the thickness of the welding plate are two considerations in choosing a kingpin for a semi-trailer.
4. The actual D-value of the selected kingpin must be larger than the calculated D-value. Then determine the thickness of the skid plate.
5. 2 inch and 3.5 inch type is available.
6. Welded and bolted type is available.
|RM#||D-value(KN)||Skid plate (mm)||Size|