3.5′′ / 90 Welded King Pin for Truck and Trailer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: King Pin
- Color: Black
- Skid Plate: 10, 12 Kn
- Size: 3.5′′
- Trademark: RUNMAX
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO/TS16949
- Condition: New
- D-Value: 174
- Material: SAE5140
- Specification: SGS 16949, ISO
- HS Code: 87163910
1. The function of the kingpin is to engage the semi-trailer to the fifth wheel.
2. The kingpin is the most critical component used in the load transfer from semi-trailer.
3. The D-value and the thickness of the welding plate are two considerations in choosing a kingpin for a semi-trailer.
4. The actual D-value of the selected kingpin must be larger than the calculated D-value. Then determine the thickness of the skid plate.
5. 2 inch and 3.5 inch type is available.
6. Welded and bolted type is available.
|RM#||D-value(KN)||Skid plate (mm)||Size|